- 2 bananas
- 1 (3 oz) package of banana instant pudding
- 1 c water
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- ¼ c oil
- ½ c finely chopped pecans
How to make it :
- In large mixing bowl, mash bananas.
- Add rest of ingredients, except pecans and mix for 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
- Add chopped pecans.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving
Please feel free to share this recipe.