- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Rajah Curry Powder
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 500g beef stew pieces
- 2 tablespoons exotic braai spice
- 1 onion (diced)
- 250ml water
- 2 beef Stock Cube
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- In a pot, heat oil and fry the chopped onion until browned
- Add the Curry Powder, paprika and braai spice.
- Fry for about 2 minutes
- Add the meat and tomato sauce to the same pot and fry until well browned
- Add water and a beef Stock Cube
- Stir well and allow to simmer for 45 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- Add tomato paste to the pot and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes, or until the Stew has thickened.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @mindstips on Instagram and hashtag it #mindstips
Feel free to leave your comments on the section bellow. This will motivate me to keep on track with new recipes.