- 4 cups cold mash potatoes
- 5 slices bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crisp about 10 minutes.
- Remove the bacon slices, crumble set aside.Leave the bacon drippings in the skillet.
- Mix mashed potatoes, eggs, onion powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl;
- stir in the crumbled bacon and Cheddar cheese.
- Form the mixture into 8 patties.
- Heat the bacon drippings over medium heat, pan-fry the patties in the drippings until crisp on each side, about 4 minutes per side.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @mindstips on Instagram and hashtag it #mindstips
Feel free to leave your comments on the section bellow. This will motivate me to keep on track with new recipes.