- 1 box yellow cake mix (eggs, oil water)
- 1 crushed king size Butterfinger bar
- 1 small 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-12.25 jar caramel syrup
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Prepare your cake mix as directed on box
- Once your cake is cooked, poke several holes in the top of the end of a spoon
- Let your cake cool for 30 minutes
- Mix together your sweetened condensed milk and your caramel sauce and pour over your cake and into your holes
- Now using a hand mixer, bear your heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl for several minutes until it starts to thicken
- Once your heaving whipping cream thickens, add in your powdered sugar and beat for another several minutes
- Spread your whipped cream over your cake with a spatula
- Top off with your crushed Butterfinger, slice and enjoy!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @mindstips on Instagram and hashtag it #mindstips
Feel free to leave your comments on the section bellow. This will motivate me to keep on track with new recipes.