One of the most delicious cake I’ve ever made! Check out how it’s made.
- 1 can of cherry pie filling.
- ½ cup of butter.
- 16 ounces of sour cream.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- 1 stick of butter.
- 16 ounces of marshmallows.
- 2 regular size keebler ready graham pie crusts.
- Cream together the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium large bowl until smooth.
- Melt the butter on stovetop and stir in the marshmallows gradually until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the marshmallow and butter mixture over the creamy mixture and stir quickly to combine.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crusts evenly and cover with plastic that came with the pie and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with cherry pie filling or any flavor you like and voila!