So in this day the recipeser is so hungry and need some delicious dessert. I can’t eat it alone without you. So I must share my secret recipe.
This an Italian rhubarb cobbler and strawberry and yes!!, it’s so yummy ! A easy dessert that is light on ingredients and super easy to make, just add some cream on it!
- 400g strawberries, hulled, halved
- 500g rhubarb, cut into 2cm pieces
- 3/4 firmly packed cup (170g) brown sugar
- 21/2 tbs cornflour
- 1 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 orange
- Pure (thin) cream, to serve
- 3 cups (450g) self-raising flour
- 110g thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/3 firmly packed cup (80g) brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150ml extra-virgin olive oil
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Combine the strawberries, rhubarb, sugar, cornflour, vanilla pod and seeds, add to that some orange zest and juice in a 20cm x 30cm ovenproof dish and set aside for 30 minutes to soften.
- For the topping, place all ingredients in a food processor and whiz until smooth. Remove vanilla pod from strawberry mixture, then put the batter over the fruit.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Cool slightly.
- Serve cobbler with cream.