I got this from my Granddaughter and it is soooooo gooood!
- 16 oz elbow macaroni (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 c milk, divided ( i used 2% )
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 lb velveeta cheese cubed (1/2 inch size)
- 8 oz shredded kraft mild cheddar cheese (about 2 cups), divided
- 8 oz shredded kraft monterrey jack cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook macaroni in a large pot of salted boiling water until tender but not mushy,about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain well and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt on low the Velvetta Cheese and ¾ cup milk until melted (stir often).
- Pour Melted Cheese Sauce over Pasta and Stir. Add in butter,¾ cups milk,eggs,1 cup shredded cheeses,salt and pepper.
- Mix well and transfer to a 2 quart baking dish.
- Pour the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake until top crust is golden brown and casserole is bubbling ( about 25 minutes ). Serve hot