2 whole large peaches.
2 (8 oz) cans of crescent rolls.
2 sticks of butter.
1-½ cup of sugar.
1 tsp of vanilla.
1 (12 oz) can of mountain dew.
- Preheat the oven to 350° and butter a 9×13 pan.
- First, prepare the peaches. Peel and pit them then cut into 8 slices.
- Roll each peach slice in a crescent roll and arrange in the pan.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the sugar and vanilla.
- Pour the butter mixture over the peaches and the mountain dew around the edges.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon over the top and bake for 40 minutes.
- Easy, peasy and sweet! This will make the perfect dessert! You can choose any fruit you like, but I can assure you that peaches are the best! Give it a try, you won’t regret it.