Welcome to DigitalOnDesk
- 16 oz of beef stew meat.
- 2 of each bell peppers.
- 1 vegetable oil.
- 3 tbsp. Of worcestershire sauce.
- 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- 1 can of beef broth.
- 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- 1 season salt.
- 1 all-purpose flour
How to Prepare:
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour and season salt then coat the meat in the mixture.
- In a skillet, heat the oil, add in the meat, minced garlic, bell peppers (cut into strips) and cook until the meat starts to brown.
- Remove the meat and peppers from the skillet to a lined slow cooker leaving the grease behind.
- In the skillet where we cooked the meat, add the stewed tomatoes with juice, and 1 can of beef broth to the oil.
- Add the flour gradually while stirring until you make a gravy then pour it over the meat in the slow cooker.
- Cook cover on low for 8 hours.