You only need 4 ingredients to make these delicious chocolate-dipped Peanut Butter Balls. A perfect no bake treat, these Peanut Butter Balls are a favourite for Christmas and Easter. These Peanut Butter Balls tick ALL the boxes ❤️They’re easy, quick, delicious and completely no bake.The best part? You only need four ingredients to make these Easy Peanut Butter Balls.I love a good Nutella Hazelnut Truffle or a good Caramel Truffle. But these four ingredient Peanut Butter Balls have stolen my heart.They’re perfect for sharing. Whip these out at your next do and you’ll make new friends – guaranteed.They boast a soft, sweet peanut butter centre and a crisp shell of dark chocolate. A drizzle of melted peanut butter makes them complete.
Tips for making truffles
- Choose good quality chocolate for dipping. I actually don’t use ‘melting chocolate’ for truffle dipping. I’ve found that it sets up too quickly and has the tendency to seize – plus it doesn’t taste as good. I prefer to use a regular block of chocolate that’s broken up into pieces and melted.
- You can melt your chocolate either on the stove or in the microwave. Either way is fine.
- If these (or another) truffle seems too soft to dip, place them in the fridge to firm up. Sometimes I even put my truffles in the freezer before dipping. Dipping the truffles when they are cold helps them hold their shape if the chocolate is still warm and helps the chocolate to set.
- I know there’s fancy contraptions out there but I simply use a fork to dip my truffles. They’re never perfect but that’s ok with me! ❤️
- 2 c peanut butter
- 2 c powdered sugar
- 3 c Rice Krispies
- 2 bags chocolate chips, melted or 1 bag light cocoa Wilton candy melts