- 2/3 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) packages milk chocolate chips
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine sugar, milk, butter and salt in a medium sized saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add in chocolate chips; cook until melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, vanilla and nuts. Mix well.
Option : M&M’s would make great decorations for this!