Salt and Vinegar Cucumbers
SERVES 4 to 6 as a side dish
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons flaky sea salt, plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds cucumbers (about 4 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- Place the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Slice the cucumbers into 1/8-inch-thick rounds. Place them in the bowl, add the dill, and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight to allow the flavors to come together. Taste and season with more salt and pepper as needed before serving.
Storage: Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.SHOW NUTRITION