- 4 cups Vegetable Oil
- 6 whole Eggs
- 1/2 cup Half-and-half
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 2 cups Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 24 whole Frozen Ravioli (cheese Or Meat)
- 2 cups Jarred Marinara Sauce, Heated
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Parsley
- Heat the oil in a medium pot over medium-high heat until it reaches 400 degrees.
- Whisk together the eggs and half-and-half in a dish. Place the flour in a separate dish. Pour the breadcrumbs into a third dish.
- Grab the ravioli right out of the freezer. One at a time, drop the ravioli into the egg mixture, then dredge them in flour, then dunk them once again in the egg mixture, then coat them in the breadcrumbs. Set them aside on a plate as you go.
- 3 or 4 at a time, drop the breaded ravioli into the oil and fry them for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, until the surface is golden brown and the filling is hot. They brown quickly, so watch them the whole time!
- Remove them to a paper towel and repeat with the rest of the ravioli. Transfer them to a serving platter, sprinkle on the Parmesan and parsley, and serve with the marinara sauce.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @mindstips on Instagram and hashtag it #mindstips
Feel free to leave your comments on the section bellow. This will motivate me to keep on track with new recipes.